Sunday, November 1, 2015

How it all turned out

Wow, what a cool costume dance!

We had so much fun and I got it all done! Whew!

I spend all that time making the costumes, and all that work is really worth it, but what really makes or breaks a costume is the person that wears it. This year, everyone was so fantastic, and made their respective costumes come to life

Jolena was the most amazing Danielle deBarbaroc: so elegant! So amazing! She totally stole the night! (She also won the best women's costume prize)




My armor ended up really nice. I wish I could have made it better, but my fist attempt at armor was, on the whole, a ripping success.



Becca made an amazing viking, and it was so much fun copying the large scale work on Stoick's outfit. I even convinced her to wear the fur cape. :-D




I only did the vest for this costume, and a little advising, but she rocks it, dontcha think? (plus, she is dancing with Barbossa!!!)


And last but not least, there is Cori as Bellatrix Lestrange; this one speaks for itself. :-)


It was great! Good times were had, so many cool costumes were there! 








8 comments:

  1. I am actually genuinely scared by Cori as Bellatrix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!! ALL HAIL CASSIE!!!! *applauds wildly* You mad genius!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. :-) I saw your original comment before you edited it and it amuses me. :-D

      Delete
  4. I'M A VIKING

    And I've come to take your land OH YES I've come to take your land, and I've come to burn your crops and steal your horses! And I've come to... Step on your chickens! AND SOIL YOUR QUILTS!

    Oi.

    ReplyDelete