Saturday, January 9, 2016

Jan 9th- what is up

So I am trying out scheduling my blog posts. Which means I am actually writing this on the 4th. Not sure how that will work out for accurate posts, but so long as everything is in the past tense then I guess it will be fine. :-)

Current projects include a lot of weddings.

Danielle, my cousin, is getting married on the 10th. I did some of the bridesmaids'  dress alterations, which made a great warm up for the other work I am doing.

LeeAnna, another cousin, is getting married in February. I am sewing her *gulp* wedding dress. It is so exciting and a little intimidating. We designed it to her ideals, and we have draped the pattern to fit her perfectly. I will put up pics when I have them.

Pretty cool, huh? But that isn't all folks.

I am going to be sewing a wedding dress for our very own Jessika. *Passes out from happiness and excitement*

4 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH THAT IS SO COOL I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT YESSSSSSSSSSS Good luck, Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad SOMEONE is excited about this. ;-) Just kidding. I can't wait to work on it with you.

    ReplyDelete